I was hungry this evening, so I went home via McDonalds, which annoyingly was closed at 11pm.
So I went across the road to Tesco, I still felt like I wanted a burger, I had never tried a Rustlers burger before, shoved it in the microwave and zapped it!
I didn’t use the sauce or the cheese, instead I just put some ketchup, mustard and pickle in which I had.
This has to be the worse burger I have ever had in my life. Do people really eat this shit? It tasted like recycled plastic. Chewy and gross.
I just hope I don’t have food poisoning tomorrow.